So, how does the A La Carte service work?
1. Browse our A La Carte selections to get a sense of what we offer. When you're ready to place your order, head over to our order form.
2. There is no minimum order amount required for our A La Carte service, hooray! If you're just looking for a bouquet and a boutonniere for a sweet little elopement, then you got it! A few centerpieces for a corporate event or baby shower? No problem! Or if you're looking for the whole works with a Bridal Bouquet, Bridesmaid Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, multiple Centerpieces....the list goes on and we've got you covered! No order is too big or too small. So, go ahead and place your order.
3. Once you submit your order form, we will send you our Event Contract to sign. This contract will contain all details for your event. Please read it carefully, sign it, and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Once we receive your signed contract, we will send you a detailed invoice for your order. You will be able to pay this invoice securely online via credit card or ACH bank transfer. You are now officially on our calendar, yippee!
5. One week prior to your event, we will reach out to touch base and reconfirm all details.
6. Then, it's go time! Sit back, relax, and we'll deliver and set up all of the flowers on your big day!
Still have questions? See below!
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO I NEED TO PLACE MY ORDER?
All orders need to be placed at least 15 days prior to your event date. If you're looking to place an order for an event in less than 15 days, please reach out to us directly via email at email@example.com.
DO I GET TO KEEP THE VASES?
You sure do! All vases and flowers are yours to keep!
CAN I REQUEST A SPECIFIC COLOR PALETTE OR TYPE OF FLOWER?
We can certainly accommodate color palette requests. However, given that we work with the freshest in-season flowers available, we cannot guarantee specific flower types.
HOW DOES DELIVERY AND SET-UP WORK?
There is a section on your order form to provide us with all of the details for delivery on your event date. Delivery and set-up is available within 50 miles of Davidson, NC and charged at a rate of10% of your order total. When we arrive at your venue on the day of your event, we will unload and set up all flowers to your specifications. All flowers and vases are yours to keep so we will not need to return to collect anything or break anything down at the conclusion of the event.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY ORDER?
All cancellations and refunds must be confirmed via email no less than 15 days prior to your event date. Any exceptions will incur a $50 administrative fee. Cancellation requests within 7 days of your event date are not refundable. You will incur all charges due to the fact that all flowers and materials will have been ordered and secured by that time. Thank you for your understanding.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.